Tophouse was founded in 2007 in response to the changing regulatory environment concerning the use of energy in buildings in the UK. Our small size allows us to keep our prices low and provide a personal service. Tophouse is a green company committed to creating a sustainable world for our children. Tophouse are willing to advise on a whole range of green issues but specialise in Building Control.
Martin Gill has a degree in Engineering and a post graduate diploma in Environmental Protection Control and Monitoring. He is a qualified SAP assessor and RDSAP assessor with NHER. He is a qualified Air leakage tester registered with BINDT.
Tophouse will be happy to advise you free and if you like offer a competitive quote. We aim to add value to your housing stock surveys.
We offer the following services
- SAP calculations for New Building plans to pass Building Regulations Part L1A (UK England and Wales)
- SAP calculations for Extensions, Material Alterations and Over Glazed structures and analysis to L1B
- SAP calculations for the Code for Sustainable Homes
Otherwise known as
- Airtightness testing
- Air tightness testing
- Air leakage testing
- Air permeability testing
- EPCs for new dwellings on completion and PEAs
- EPCs for existing dwellings for HIPS
- EPCs for lettings (Medway area only)
The assessors at Tophouse Assessments Limited are members of the NHER and BUNDT schemes and use the latest software. We are experts in energy calculations for building regulations and advising how to comply.
Confused by the latest regulations? We aim to help! SAP DER TER CO2 CSH Overheating Insulation U Values
Want a free U value calculation? Send us details of your wall floor or roof and get a free calc (UK England only).